The former Jeffrey Epstein attorney and current judge who signed off on the FBI warrant to raid President Trump’s personal residence is now ordering the FBI to release the warrant by August 15.
TGP reported on Tuesday that the judge who signed off on the warrant allowing the FBI to raid President Trump’s home, Mar-a-Lago, previously worked for pedophile and Clinton associate Jeffrey Epstein.
Late Wednesday night it was reported that the former Epstein judge who signed off on the warrant is giving the FBI till the 15th to produce the warrant. Americans want to know what reasoning the FBI had to storm a former President’s residence.
The judge overseeing the case, U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce E. Reinhart, quickly directed the U.S. Department of Justice to respond to Judicial Watch’s motion to unseal by the end of next Monday, Aug. 15, 2022.
“[T]he Government shall file a Response to the Motion to Unseal,” the judge wrote in the docket entry immediately following the motion. “The response may be filed ex parte and under seal as necessary to avoid disclosing matters already under seal. In that event, the Government shall file a redacted Response in the public record.”
The far-left is reporting that the Trump team has a copy of the warrant, but this appears to be another media lie. According to Trump attorney Christina Bobb, who was onsite at Trump’s residence Mar-a-Lago on Monday when armed FBI agents stormed the residence with machine guns in hand, Trump’s team was unable to keep the warrant.
…Trump lawyer, Christian Bobb, meanwhile, told streaming network Real America’s Voice: “When I arrived and kind of announced myself as the legal representation for President Trump. I asked to see a copy of the warrant.”
“Initially they refused and said, ‘You know, we don’t have to show it to you.’ And there was a little bit of an exchange about whether it was appropriate to withhold the warrant when you’re searching the residence of the former president, who’s likely to be the Republican nominee in the next election, though they conceded and let me see it, they did not give me a copy of it right away, but they did let me see it,” she went on, according to Mediaite.
“It was very, I would say, thin. And as you can tell from public records, the affidavit, the supporting documentation of what the probable cause was to obtain the warrant has been sealed,” Bobb continued……“So we’re not allowed to see that. We have to go to court to request the judge to release that which, you know, may or may not happen. So we don’t know what the probable cause is, why they were allowed to search, but they did,” she reported.
“They also said that they were looking for classified documents, evidence of a crime as far as classified documents go,” Bobb explained.
“It doesn’t really make any sense. And the same thing with any potential classified information, which I don’t believe there was any down there. We had done a search of it before and didn’t find anything noteworthy yet. I’m sure that they’re claiming that there was something terribly egregious, that a grave matter of national security. But we’ll find out,” Bobb said.
She added that she did not believe the FBI would go to any trouble to plant evidence, that instead, the bureau would “just make stuff up.”