Recall, investigative reporter Paul Sperry was suspended from Twitter earlier this week after he revealed the FBI may have had a personal stake and searched for classified documents related to Spygate.
“DEVELOPING: Investigators reportedly met back in June w Trump & his lawyers in Mar-a-Lago storage rm to survey docs & things seemed copasetic but then FBI raids weeks later. Speculation on Hill FBI had PERSONAL stake & searching for classified docs related to its #Spygate scandal.” – investigative journalist Paul Sperry said in a tweet Tuesday before getting suspended from Twitter.
Sperry dropped another bomb on Saturday.
According to Paul Sperry, the federal agents involved in the Mar-a-Lago raid are under investigation by Special Counsel John Durham.
“Developing: Sources say the FBI agents and officials who were involved in the raid on former President Trump’s home work in the same Counterintelligence Division of the FBI that investigated Trump in the Russiagate hoax and are actively under criminal investigation by Special Counsel John Durham for potentially abusing their power investigating Trump in the Russian fraud and therefore have a potential conflict of interest and should have been RECUSED from participating in this supposed “espionage” investigation at Mar-a-Lago” Sperry said in a social media post on Saturday.
— Dr. Nickarama (@nickaramaOG) August 13, 2022
More than 3 dozen FBI agents descended on Trump’s Florida residence on Monday and searched the compound for several hours.
The FBI would not allow Trump’s lawyers to be anywhere near the areas that were rummaged through.
“Everyone was asked to leave the premises, they wanted to be left alone, without any witnesses to see what they were doing, taking or, hopefully not, “planting.” Why did they STRONGLY insist on having nobody watching them, everybody out?” Trump wrote on Truth Social on Wednesday.
The Washington Post on Thursday published a ‘leak’ from so-called government officials who claimed the FBI searched Trump’s Florida residence for classified records related to nuclear weapons.
The FBI raid was so urgent that the US government waited for more than a year-and-a-half after Trump left office to search for records related to ‘nuclear weapons.’
Furthermore, according to the search warrant obtained by Breitbart News, US Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart signed off on the search warrant on Aug. 5, 2022 but the FBI didn’t conduct the raid until August 8.
If this was such an urgent matter (it wasn’t) then why did the FBI wait several days until they descended on Trump’s home?
Breitbart also published the names of the FBI agents who signed off on the raid.
It appears the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago to seize documents that likely implicated the FBI – and now they’re claiming the records were related to nuclear weapons to justify the raid.